Position : Branch Relationship Officer
Academic & Professional Qualification: Bachelor Degree in business administration, banking, finance, management or related fields.
Trainings and courses in banking operations (IFB, domestic, credit and international banking operations)
Experience: Minimum of four (4) years successful experience in banking or customer contact role.
Behavioral & Leadership Competency
- Interpersonal and cross-cultural skills, including ability to build collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
- Creativity and innovation skills.
- Action oriented.
- Quality focus and attention to detail.
- Professionalism and integrity in line with Dashen Bank values.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Critical and analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
- Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers)
- Risk awareness and focus – demonstrates understanding of risk management practices, standards and regulatory requirements.
Place of Work:
Application Form – Branch Relationship Officer – For Tercha Branch
Application Form – Branch Relationship Officer – For Tepi Branch
Application Form – Branch Relationship Officer – For Shishoende Branch
Application Form – Branch Relationship Officer – For Shaybench Branch
Application Form – Branch Relationship Officer – For Nekemte Branch
Deadline: Oct 07, 2022
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should apply through the Above Microsoft Application form links, And follow the below guidelines.
Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form in each jobs and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
Finally, please scan all relevant credentials (Uploading relevant credentials that verifies educational qualification, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV). and upload to ethiojobs vacancy application website.
CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory).