Position: Junior Officer – Warehouse Management
Education: BA Degree in Procurement & Supplies Management, Logistic & Supply Chain Management, Management or other business related fields.
Experience: Minimum of 1 year cognate banking experience.
- Job Objective:
To participate in day to day actives of the warehouse in order to add values and excel customer service.
- Main Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate in day to day warehouse operations.
- Receive items (Operational or Capital) by counting material, register lot number, serial number and assign fixed asset tag number.
- Issuing item (Operational or Capital) for requesting organ by preparing and transacting the Movement Order and register serial/lot number if any.
- Maintain all necessary store records as per the warehouse procedure.
- Ensure timely collection of used fixed assets and hold proper records of returned items.
- Actively engage in the process of arranging lay out of the warehouse to maximize space utilization as per the schedule set by store keeper.
- Ensure and react on the items (Operational or Capital) were properly packed in the process of loading/unloading and immediately inform to the store keeper if any major discrepancy happens.
- Follow the order of Store Keeper in line with the warehouse procedure.
- Cooperatively work with staffs and handle external customers complain/suggestion in a proper manner.
- Inform immediately to the Store keeper whenever there is unusual circumstance occurred on the work area or process.
- Serve the internal and external customers in an ethical manner.
- Perform other related duties given by the supervisor.
Place of work: Addis Ababa
Deadline: March 17, 2023
How to Apply:
After checking the eligibility criteria and prepared all the necessary documents, qualified and eligible applicants apply online through BoA career website:
Applicants should attach the following documents:
• 8th Grade Certificate and Kebele ID,Degree with CGPA (Student Copy),Cost Sharing Documents,
• All documents should be scanned only in pdf format,
• Applicants should apply only on one job Position,
- In person or postal application is not accepted,
- Ineligible/Unqualified applicants will be automatically rejected,
- Applicants are urged to submit only one applications;
- Those who submitted multiple applications will be denied.
- Any updates will be communicated only through email.
For Latest Job Notifications, Join Us On Telegram:- https://t.me/ethiolance